Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
The data controller of the information collected through this Website is MADEM PARIS S.R.L. [Via Circo, 7 20123 Milano MI – C.F.:FLLMLE82T44Z110T P.IVA:09559670964] (« MADEM »).
MADEM independently establishes the purposes and methods of data processing and the implementation of security procedures to guarantee the privacy, integrity and availability of such data.
Optional or compulsory communication of personal data
Communicating your personal data to MADEM may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself, or not prejudicial in this regard.
The compulsory nature of the data provision is marked with an asterisk (*).
If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory, MADEM may not be in the position to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection: such a refusal may, for example, make it impossible for MADEM to perform the Order or provide the other services available on the Website.
Currently some of the data processors processing your personal data are the following:
- [DHL, PAYPAL, STRIPE].
Please contact our Customer Care or send us an e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you would like to receive a full list of our data processors.
You are entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation from MADEM that your personal data is or is not being processed, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
In addition, you are always entitled to obtain from MADEM:
- updating, correction and integration of your personal data;
- cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data if processed in violation of the law, including the data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed in the first place;
- certification that the operations described at letters a) and b) have been notified, even with regard to their contents, to the persons to whom your data has been communicated or disseminated, except in those instances where such certification turns out to be impossible or would require a clearly disproportionate deployment of means compared to the right protected.
In any case, you have the right to totally or partially oppose:
- processing of your personal data, for valid reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertisement or direct marketing mailings, or if used for the purposes of market surveys or commercial communications.
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to MADEM – to the mailing address or to the e-mail address [email@example.com] – and we will reply promptly.
To ensure that your personal data is always exact, up to date, pertinent and complete, please advise us of any variations by writing to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the law regulating protection of personal data permits MADEM – without any obligation to obtain your prior consent – to use your data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the e-mail address you communicate to us.
Italian Privacy Authority Provision of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes
We also wish to inform you that the Italian Privacy Authority’s provision permits MADEM to use your postal address for sending you – with administrative and accounting documents – adverts about products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the postal address you communicate to us.
- process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the notice presented to users at the time of its collection;
- use data for other purposes, with respect to those specified at the time of collection, only where the user has expressed its express consent to such use;
- make data available to third party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested Product(s)/service(s) and only where monitored by a data supervisor; not communicate, cede or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusive to the third party unless the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
- answer all requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
- ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the privacy, integrity and availability of the data provided by users.
How and why we process your personal data
Personal data processing is conducted primarily by means of information systems and electronic devices by MADEM and other parties who, selected with care for their reliability and competence, conduct operations that are essential in order to achieve the purposes strictly related to the use of the Website, its services and sale of products via the Website (see below, ‘Parties who may process your personal data’).
The specific purposes for which your personal data is processed are summarized each time you communicate your personal data, in the notice presented in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. In general, data is processed in order to provide the following services available to those who visit our Website:
- registration on the Website;
- subscription to additional specific services, such as newsletters;
- payments, including anti-fraud checks for credit card payments;
- delivery of Products;
- handling of your requests.
For this reason we have set up the Website in such a way as to reduce use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: therefore, your personal data is not processed when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data (such as market surveys intended to improve services) or by means of other methods that make it possible to identify the person involved only if strictly necessary or at the request of authorities or the police (such as Website traffic data, the time you spend visiting our Website or your IP address).
In some cases, as expressly cited in the notice, your personal data will be processed, if you expressly grant your consent, to create a user profile based on your preferences and your purchases, so that we can send you information that is pertinent to your needs and interests. With the exception of the case specified at art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (authorising the data controller to use your data to send you advertising e-mails about products and services similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse your consent for such use), MADEM may use your personal data to send you advertising about its products and services only if you grant your consent.
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except for the cases when such communication is obligatory by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law, for which the person’s consent is not required; in these cases the personal data may be made available to third parties who will process the data autonomously and exclusively for such purposes (for example, in reply to a request from police or the courts or other competent authorities, or in order to perform duties arising out of an Agreement with you, such as communicating your personal data the company processing you payments).
Finally, we wish to inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries that do not belong to the European Union that do not provide a sufficient level of privacy protection. If such a transfer should be necessary to provide you with the services or to conclude a contract with MADEM for purchasing our products, we wish to assure you that your personal data will not be transferred to countries that do not belong to the European Union and do not provide a sufficient level of privacy protection unless specific agreements are concluded by MADEM with such parties, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We wish to inform you that the consent of these persons is not required when their data is communicated to MADEM in order to conclude a contract with MADEM in their favour.
Parties who may process your personal data
MADEM may avail itself of other companies for processing your personal data, for certain specific activities. The companies that conduct such operations will be carefully selected among those who are experienced, capable and trustworthy, and offer sufficient guarantees that they abide by the applicable laws and regulations that regulate data processing, including the security profile of such data. Such companies will be appointed data supervisors, and they will conduct their activities according to the instructions and under the control of MADEM.
Your personal data is also processed by our employees assigned to specific services; the categories of employees involved in these activities depend on the purposes for which the data was communicated and are always specified in the notice displayed when you communicate your personal data.
However, MADEM cannot guarantee its users that the security measures adopted to protect the Website, data transmission and information on the Website, limit or exclude any risk whatsoever of unauthorised access or dispersion of data via user devices: we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect data transmission on the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as up to date antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has also adopted adequate security measures to protect network data transmission (such as a firewall and antispamming filters).
Deep links to other websites
Our Website may include deep links to other websites that may have no relation to us.
Our Website provides links to these sites exclusively to facilitate our users in their research and navigation and to facilitate hypertextual links to other sites on the Internet. Such links do not represent any sort of recommendation or promotion of access or navigation by MADEM, or any guarantee of their contents, or the services and goods they may offer or sell to Internet users.
If you wish to receive more information about how MADEM processes your personal data, please write a message and send it by e-mail to [email@example.com].
The code guarantees that the processing of personal data must be conducted in accordance with the fundamental rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the person, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.